This guide assumes the following:
You have a Zapier account (at least Basic plan).
You have a Speak2Leads account.
Begin by logging in to your Zapier Account
- Search for Speak2Leads app in the Zapier App Directory: https://zapier.com/apps/integrations
- Click "Make a Zap with Speak2leads.
- Choose the your Trigger App.
- Once you have completed the Trigger part of the Zap. You are now ready to create an "Action" that occurs every time a the trigger is actioned.
- Select "Speak2Leads" for the Action App and select the action "Create Call", then click "Save + Continue"
- Connect your Speak2Leads account using your username and API Key, test it and if successful, click “Save + Continue”.
- If you don’t know your API Key, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and click "Test" to test the account integration.
- At the next page you want to map the information you collected from your trigger to our Speak2Lead fields. At minimum, you need to provide a phone number and tell us your account ID.
- Once you have selected and mapped the your desired lead data, click "Continue"
- This page shows you the example data you are sending to S2L for a test. Click "Create and Continue" and Zapier will try to send a test call.
- Click "Finish", Name your Zap and turn it on.
- Congratulations, you have finished your Zap.
- Notify email@example.com about your accomplishment.