Facebook Lead Ad Integration via Zapier
This guide assumes the following:
Facebook Ad Lead's Account with a form that collects phone number information (at minimum)
Zapier account (at least Basic plan)
- Login to your Zapier account and click on “Make a Zap” in the Zapier homepage.
- Look for Facebook Lead Ads and select it as your “Trigger App”.
- Select the default “New Lead” option and click “Save + Continue”.
- Connect your Facebook account and click on Test, if successful click “Save + Continue”.
- In Set Up Options, enter your Page that manages the form and the form you wish to integrate with S2L, once done click on “Continue”.
- You’ll see a prompt asking you if you’d like to test the connection between the form and Zapier collecting some data from the form (the last submission), click on “Connect and Continue”.
- You have successfully configured your trigger app, click “Continue”.
- Look for Speak2Leads and select it as your Action App.
- Select the default “Create Call” option and click “Save + Continue”.
- Connect your Speak2Leads account using your username and API Key, test it and if successful, click “Save + Continue”.
- If you don’t know your API Key, contact email@example.com
- In Set Up Template, select your account in the first field.
- Now you’ll need to map the information you collected from your Facebook form to our Speak2Lead fields. We need at least a phone number, once done click “Continue.
- You’ll be presented with a sample we collected from the fields you mapped, click “Send Test to Speak2Leads” if you want to generate a Sample Call, or “Skip Test” to continue without generating a call.
- Click “Finish”, you have successfully configured your action app, name your Zap and turn it on!